The He is Me Fellowship
is a one-year cohort of Black male college students who build community through engaging in affinity-based learning while discovering their passion for teaching.
The program consists of:
- Access to asynchronous learning modules which explore a Black male-centered teaching curriculum.
- Attending monthly virtual seminars facilitated by Shady Hill's Assistant Head of School Dr. Daryl Wright, to engage in deeper learning and build community with other Fellows.
Benefits for He is Me Fellows:
- Invitation to the Future Teachers Institute at Shady Hill Teacher Training Center (includes $300 stipend)
- Access to paid school-based work opportunities with He is Me partners, (including after-school and summer programming.)
- Lifelong access to the He is Me Fellowship Network; which includes:
- Discounted tuition to partnering colleges and graduate schools
- Invitations to regular He is Me Career Fairs