Middle Schoolers Celebrate Virtual Spirit Week
Though it wasn't a traditional SHS Spirit Week, middle-school students still found ways to show their school pride! Ms. Gray and the Student Board organized a theme for each day of the week:
- Tuesday: Show your Shady Hill spirit! Wear Your Blue & Gold to your Zoom classes!
- Wednesday: Join the baking challenge! Bake something to honor the essential workers on the COVID-19 frontlines. Who can be the most creative? Click here for more details!
- Thursday: Show Off Your Pet Day. Whether your pet is real, stuffed, or imaginary, we want to see it!
- Thursday: 30 Seconds of Spirit. Take the physical challenge to see if you have what it takes to be the “most spirited Stinger.”
- Friday: SHS Social Hour. Join us for a virtual dance party and Opinionation trivia on Zoom!