The mission of the Afterschool Program is to provide an afternoon experience for students that supports and complements the overall mission of the Shady Hill School.
We provide a relaxed, safe, nurturing setting that supports:
- Creative Exploration: We offer opportunities that balance structure and freedom and encourage creativity, exploration, independence, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Connections: We reinforce the essential link between students, parents, and School.
- Emphasis on Childhood: We rigorously honor students' childhoods.
- Nurturing, Relaxed Environment: We provide a relaxed, comfortable, nurturing atmosphere that takes into account the end-of-the-day needs of our students
- Safety: We provide a safe, age-appropriate setting for children from the end of school until 6:00 PM.
Click here to learn more about our Afterschool offerings and schedule.
Click here for Afterschool fee information.